Ax’s Notes: How to study smart on More Than Murtadd
# Key tip: Accurate questions are your best friend. As an example, if you could only ask one question to demonstrate your understanding of key points, where would you start?
[ All scholars of Sunni Islam today, why did you not teach all Sunni Muslims and non-Muslims in every country about 2 facts together: The failure of the Qur’an and authentic Sunnah from more than 1000 years ago in the major sign of the sun rising from its place of setting, and how the earliest Muslims understood the Arabic word “Deen” for Islam cannot be translated as “religion” more than 1000 years ago? ]
# You are biased! You’re racist! You’re bullying a minority!
Firstly, Islam is not a race. Islam is not a religion. If you know enough about the carefully-guarded scholarship of Sunni Islam from more than 1000 years ago, you would know Al-Islam is a Deen governing a civilization. Sunni Muslims constitute more than 80% of global Muslims, numbering more than 1.5 billion people today. Sunni Muslims belong to the biggest civilization in human history. China has less than 1.4 billion citizens.
This website is for everybody to read and learn at their own pace, hence there is no discrimination. Have you read WhyShiftTheScript or any of the Critical Summaries?
# I’m not a Muslim. I don’t live in the Middle East or any part of Asia. I don’t know any Muslims. You’re telling me I should care about Ex-Muslims, Muslims and non-Muslims. Why should I care?
This is an issue connecting almost all of humanity in almost every country, not a religious pissing fight in a sandbox. Other than what has been mentioned above, if you are not aware of the fundamental issues, here are some of them:
~ Making good people believe they are true Sunni Muslims, but using these good people as salad dressing to mislead other people about Islam, while keeping these good people ignorant about their endorsement of terrorists such as Boko Haram?
~Creating terrorists such as Boko Haram faithful to the First 3 Rightful Sultans, but not teaching them the failure of the Qur’an and authentic Sunnah more than 1000 years ago?
~ People identifying as Sunni Muslims support the scholars of Sunni Islam with their time and money, while making decisions affecting themselves and others based on these scholars. Why have the scholars of Sunni Islam named as heirs of the Prophets by the Prophet Muhammad chosen not to teach all Sunni Muslims 2 fundamental facts together?
~ Many Sunni Muslims do not know what they completely endorse, when identifying as a Sunni Muslim or respecting the Qur’an as a source of divine credibility. Is deliberate selective teaching fair to Sunni Muslims?
~ All Muslims, please explain why Allah of the Qur’an allows more than 80% of Muslims today to identify as Sunni Muslims without realising the non-divine failure of the authentic Sunnah and Qur’an more than 1000 years ago?
~ Look at every country, and ask yourself: What would happen, if Islam is realised for what it is? A complete non-divine failure more than 1000 years ago, with no authority or credibility in any governments, societies or courts.
# What quotes do I need to know?
Plenty. But to keep it easy, here are 6 quotes summarising the gist of what you need to know:
1) “One morning, whilst the people are expecting the sun to rise from its usual place in the east, as it has done since Allah created it, the sun will suddenly rise from the west ie it will rise from its place of setting. At that time, the gate of repentance will close forever.” – Page 412 of Dr Shaykh Muhammad Al-Arifi’s bestselling 2010 Darussalam book “THE END OF THE WORLD: Signs of the Hour Major and Minor” sold in Islamic bookstores in USA, England, France, India, Australia, etc, while promoting sedition and subversion and vital scholarship hidden from many Muslims and non-Muslims.
2) “Islam is not a religion the way we usually understand religion, because religion entails a system of belief, some structured organised rituals. If this is what you think Islam is, if this is what you think deen is, that is not deen. That is a religion. Islam is not a religion. It’s a deen.”– Uploaded to Youtube on 25 July 2015 by Imam Na’eem Abdullah, USA-born-and-convert imam of Masjid al-Mu’min in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA
3) “The Holy Quran describes Islam as Deen Al-Haq, or the true way of life. The very connotation of the word “Deen” – as contrasted with religion – is a declaration of war against secularism. This is because the word religion is commonly used in a rather narrow sense, its scope being limited to a set of dogmas, some rituals for worship, and a number of social customs to celebrate important life events.” – Deceased Dr Israr Ahmad
4) “After understanding this definition of the Arabic word deen, we realize that it is wrong to translate it to the English with the word ‘religion’.” – 27 December 1996, Imam Baianonie, Syrian imam at the Islamic Centre in Raleigh, North Carolina, USA
5) “There is no doubt whatsoever that the migration of Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) to Madinah was the crucial event, which established the Islamic civilization. This was a civilization that thrived for many centuries.” – Dr Ibrahim Bijli Syed, President of Islamic Research Foundation International Inc based in Kentucky, USA, whose article also appeared in the Peninsular Qatar on 1 November 2013.
6) “The nation in Islam is the entity that gives way to political, economic and social systems under the pretext of Islam as a doctrine and law. This whole pretext is adopted by the nation that believes in a holistic approach of life without any dichotomy between this life and the hereafter. At the end this generates for the nation a full thrust and momentum to vigorously pursue the implementation of its system till it is embodied on the land of reality.” – “The Ummah” by Dār al-Iftā’ al-Miṣriyyah of Egypt, formerly a division of the Egyptian Ministry of Justice, a Cairo-based pioneering institute of fatwas, and a pillar of the Islamic foundations in Egypt alongside Al-Azhar Al-Sharif and Al-Azhar University.
# What should I read first?
Everything. Kidding. I would first advise the article “LARGEST GLOBAL PROBLEM TODAY: Answers found in Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia”, which will give insight into how Shift The Script became what it is, in February 2019.
Then Our Mission, Critical Summary 1,2 3, 4, 5, 6, and all else when you have time.
# What happens if I disagree with you?
That is perfectly fine. Humour is fine. We can disagree peacefully, without violence or vulgarities. But if you disagree with me or anyone else on Shift The Script because you want to put forth your point of view, try to be polite without jumping to conclusions?
Mutual civic-mindedness in a conversation should be a basic courtesy from anyone who considers themselves to be intelligent, educated and a decent citizen of society. Spammers or condescending snide assholes are not entitled to replies.
If you disagree on an issue, such as the question I mentioned above being accurate enough to demonstrate understanding of More Than Murtadd, bring forward something which can refute that question accurately and completely… if you can. It’s simple, right?
# What if I find something on More Than Murtadd that needs discussing?
Shift The Script is available on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and shiftthescript.org
Please be patient, as replies will take time.
# How is Shift The Script related to More Than Murtadd?
Read “LARGEST GLOBAL PROBLEM TODAY: Answers found in Malaysia, Singapore, and Indonesia” ie WhyShiftTheScript. And if you really want to find out more, try email or social media 😊